Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Thursday, May 05, 2005

1st time

Well, here I am writing my first blog entry. Gotta admit I'm kinda nervous...

I decided to start my own knitting blog after several months of being a blog reader. It's been so much fun, and I've gotten lots of inspiration from them, both knitting and otherwise.

I imagine I'll be writing about more than just knitting. After all, I don't get to knit nearly as often as I'd like. I'm certain my husband and my dog will be mentioned, along with anything else that catches my fancy. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to post pictures. There are so many blog things that I don't yet know how to do~clearly I need to get a blogging for dummies book.

Husband just asked how he would go about getting to my blog, to read it. I'm not really sure I want him to read it. Is that weird? I kinda like the idea of this being my own private little world. We'll see.

So, here ends my first entry. I really can't wait to see it on the actual blog.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home