Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Friday, May 06, 2005

thankyouverrymuch

Tomorrow I am going with my Dana friend to The Shepherd's Harvest at the Washington County Fairgrounds. We will meet up with our good knitting friends and see the sights. If weather permits, we will find a nice spot on the grounds to pull out our goods and knit in public. There aren't too many places where I don't knit. My fave would be in the car. No, (duh!) not while I'm driving. I'm lucky that my beloved likes to drive, while I love to ride shotgun. Truly a match made in Heaven!
Anyhoo~it will be a great day, and I'm really gonna try hard not to bring any yarn home with me. I really don't need any, but that doesn't matter, does it? Maybe I'll bring my camera and maybe I'll have figured out by tomorrow evening how to post pictures. I just need to focus~then I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out. Sometimes I can't get my brain wrapped around instructions, no matter how hard I try.

Today some co-workers and I went out after work. It was a great evening~the sun was shining like crazy. So nice after all the dreary weather we've been having. I worried that the back of my neck was going to get burned, so I pulled the collar of my shirt up. This then led me to do a horrible Elvis impersonation. Dear Amy told me I was a goof. I love being a goof, and love when someone notices that I'm a goof.

She may have even said I was a big goof, which is even better!

Goodnight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home