Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Monday, November 27, 2006

feelings, wohohwoh, feelings

I didn't mean to sound pathetic in my last post. I've just been keeping certain thoughts to myself lately, and needed to air them. That's not quite true, though. I haven been able to let 'certain people' know how I feel, and although I still haven't voiced my feelings to them, my last post helped me feel a bit better. For now, anyway, since I don't want to start a family feud. Not really.

I really don't know why we can't just accept one another, and go on with life.

(change of subject, I'm tired of family crap)

Lately I've been thinking about knitting more than actually knitting. I hate that. I mean, I'm not above skipping out on chores so I can play with yarn. But lately I just sit on the couch, wrapped up in my snuggly blankie, not knitting. At least my knitting is nearby...does that count for anything?
I didn't really think so.

Now I'm off to watch some Star Trek (the Next Generation) with my beloved. I got a new felted project pattern this weekend, a snowman, so maybe I'll get started on that. I'd like to make one or two for MIL, she loves snowpeople too! I gave her two of the pumpkins I made for Thanksgiving, she seemed to like them a lot.
Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home