Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Friday, May 05, 2006

knitting...what's that?

I really thought I'd get home from work and either go to bed right away, or sit and knit.
Instead, I made dinner. Then I cleaned up around the house a bit. And gave the dog a bath.
During each of these activities, I thought to myself, "When I am done I am going to knit."
This never happened.
So, I thought to myself, "Well, since I didn't knit I will go write a post for my blog."
This also didn't happen, not for a long time anyway.
As it is, I spent so much time reading other blogs that I have no time for my own now.

I just read all of that crap up there, and all I thought was, "What crap."

I need a nap.
Or maybe a margarita.

Probably I need them both!

1 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home