Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Rainy days

I love rainy days. I love a rainy Sunday the best. This morning my beloved and I and our little doggie took a drive. A very brief drive, considering K's limitations. But it was nice to drive around and see what all the rain is doing around here. It is certainly Spring! So nice to see the dingy snow washed away. Even better to see the grass slowly turning green. I have some tulip bulbs that have some green stuff poking out of the ground now too. I planted some new bulbs last year, but it might have been too late. The ground wasn't frozen (obviously) when I planted them, but I am waiting rather impatiently to see if they will grow.

I have been so bad about posting, again. I read lots of knitting blogs, almost every day, and I enjoy them so much. But I really enjoy having my own, too. And I need to be on the computer less. And then maybe I'd knit more. Or clean my house more often. No, not cleaning, but yes to more knitting.

Now it's time to fill doggie's water bowl, and watch some Nip/Tuck with beloved. We started Season 1 last night, and we are both hooked! What a great show. We started a new one because we finally finished Six Feet Under. Still one of my all time favorites! The very last episode was done so well; writing, acting, directing. Everything. I didn't want it to end. And I cried like a baby.

Ok, doggie is scatching at me again, he knows how easily I get sidetracked. And he doesn't want to have to go downstairs to his other water bowl.

Here's hoping everyone in blogland has a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home