Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sprung

I think Spring may be back. It was really nice to be outside today, I even put on some shorts and a tank top when I was working outside. Had to do a little planter maintenance.
I had the little doggie with me when I was outside. A neighbor was walking his dog past our house on his way to his. Louis is a very large dog, I know his owner told me what kind of dog he is but I don't remember. Some large, foreign breed. The guy walking him said he's getting his summer cut today. Poor fellow, I guess all that hair gets too hot for him.
Anyhoo, while I was chatting with the neighbor guy and Louis, Snicker came running over. At first he sniffed Louis nicely, but then he snapped at him. He would have bitten him if he could've reached anything other than Louis' feet! Seriously! Snicker weighs 4 pounds. Louis must be close to 100. Craziest thing ever! I tried really hard not to laugh, and of course Louis didn't have a clue what Snicker had just tried to do. Neither did the boy with him. I apologized for Snicker's inappropriate behavior, but neither Louis nor his walker seemed fazed by it at all.

We've just finished Season Two of Nip/Tuck. I wanted to start Season Three right away, but beloved recommended waiting till tomorrow. Something about how I hadn't played on the computer or anything yet, and bed, and sleeping, and work tomorrow. Dammit, I hate it when he's all reasonable and stuff!

I won a contest over at Carrie's blog! I am going to try to link to her blog, and hopefully am not doing it illegally.

Well, when I preview this post the link doesn't show up, so I guess I don't know what I'm doing after all.
Maybe this will work: www.knit-whit.blogspot.com
That is her blog's address, go check it out. She confirmed what I've long suspected, that we live near each other. We also have the same area rug.
Small world.

Well, it's about that time. I still have to play my anti-Alzheimer's games before I can go to bed.
Here's hoping for a great week!

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Ha ha ha, I play anti-Alheimers games too.
Keep an eye out for your prize!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home