Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A List For Carol

Here you go Ceeb~my Valentine's list of things I love about the 'Lympics:

1. Rooting for the USA
2. Being amazed by those male speedskaters leg muscles (and, to tell the truth, their odd looking packages. I know, this is so wrong of me, on so many levels. I can't help it)
3. Thinking that I could, just maybe, do a triple-toe-loop (if I had the right costume)
4. Hours of knitting time, interrupted only by bathroom trips for self & doggie
5. Days going by with no thought of chores
6. Being stunned at how young the snowboarders are (and their exuberance. Is that just their youth, or the enjoyment of their sport?)
7. Wondering what new sport the 'Lympic people will think up next (I'm voting for Olympic Bowling. Hello, sweeping I mean curling is already on the menu)

On a more serious note, I do thoroughly love the Olympics, and am really enjoying watching all the events I can. I even had my husband record everything tonight, since I was out knitting and had promised he could have the tv tonight. I really am amazed by all of the Olympic athletes, and can't imagine how hard they have to work to get where they are.

On a more sleepy note, it is definitely past my bedtime. And I haven't even brushed my teeth yet.
So goodnight!



2 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home