Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Practice


I'm getting lots of good knitting practice! The sleeve on the left was knit on the wrong size needles. The sleeve on the right is being knit on the correct size needles. Yes, I knew the whole time I was knitting the first sleeve that the gauge was wrong. I don't know why I kept going. Maybe I thought it would just work out all right.
Bad knitting mojo...
So, another weekend has come and gone. I knit so much that my hand is starting to hurt. Probably just means I need to knit more often. I'm all for skipping the chores and knitting. I don't do them that often anyway. Yes, I also need to do chores more often. Boring!

Anyhoo, I'm getting excited about some new TV shows starting soon. Courting Alex with Jenna Elfman, Jake in Progress with John Stamos, and Emily's Reasons Why Not with Heather Graham. I'm not as excited about the Heather Graham show as I am about the others, but it sounds cute. I need to watch more TV like I need a hole in my head, but Criminal Intent has the two substitute detectives now, and no more Friends reruns on channel 45, so there's some time to fill there. I've recently discovered Criminal Minds, with Mandy Patinkin, Thomas Gibson, and Shemar Moore. This is a very good show. Reminds me of CSI, when it first started and didn't have so much crap going on.

Went to see The Chronicles of Narnia yesterday with my Dana Friend. Very good. Love the little girl who played Lucy. So cute.
I've been wanting to reread the books since I heard a movie was going to be made, so I think I'll try to find them at the used book store. Hopefully there will be a copy left.

Well, here it is, bed time again. Work too, a full week after two short weeks. Ugh! But I have knitting Saturday with my fiber retreat group to look forward to. Will be so nice to see my knitting friends again.

Doggie is telling me it's past time.
So good night...

1 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Hi Lori!

I'm de-lurking!!

Have a great weekend..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home