Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

just knitting

Tonight was knitty night with my chickens. We went to Panera, and after dinner we actually all knit! It's been awhile since we knit (knitted?) together. (What the hell is the past tense of knit?) (Man am I stupid?) (I'm gonna claim it's just that I'm tired)
(It's kinda fun to put everything in parenthesis)
Ok, I'll stop now.
Yes, that was a bit annoying.

So, I worked on my loopy scarf tonight. Lizz worked on her socks, finished one heel and is ready to start the other. Carol worked on her beaded bracelet. (knit on size 0000 needles. Yes that's 4 zeroes!) It was great!

I am still knitting away on my cardigan. I'm almost done with the second sleeve, and am eager to get going on the body. I probably won't get to knit much Saturday, due to a family gathering, but Sunday is football day, and I intend to knit my ass off then!
(bummer that football is almost over!)

I clearly cannot stop with the ( and ).
I'm just gonna have to end this thing, before I make myself sick. (er)
That was the last time, I swear!!!

Goodnight!!

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

(We still have the Super Bowl to knit by)
(And then there's the Olympics, do you watch those?)

;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home