Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Saturday, January 28, 2006

In case you were wondering, Outback Steakhouse has a delicious baked potato, referred to as the 'jacket potato' on the menu.

Now that I have the important stuff out of the way...

I really thought this cardigan I'm knitting would go faster than it is. Of course, since I've only been able to knit two rows for the last two nights, that might have something to do with the slow progression. I get two rows knit and then I feel like I'm gonna fall asleep in the yarn.
At least it would be soft.
Tomorrow my beloved and I are going to stay in and watch movies all day, so I hopefully will be able to knit more than two rows.

I'm thinking about starting another pair of socks. I think I let too much time go between socks before, so it was really hard when I made the socks for the Sockapalooza. I didn't really remember how to do the wrapping for the short-row heel. Plus, socks are a great 'to go' project. Until it's heel time, at least.

Well, I really need to go give doggie a haircut and bath. He's looking much more shaggy than usual. Still awfully cute though. I weighed him this morning~he's up to 4.5 pounds. Maybe, like me, he's put on a winter coat. Must be the bear in us.

Ok,then. This one is over.
Good night~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home