Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Monday, May 28, 2007

bag lady

Lately all I've been knitting is Gelato Bags. Lots of fun. My Dana Friend and I have lined all of the ones we've made, with pockets on both sides. Seriously, she's got it down to a science by now. Of course, she's made 20 to my 4, but it's not a competition, right? Right!
They are really cute, and we get lots of compliments on them, which is always nice. It's lots of fun to pick out material for the linings, and lately I've been needle felting covers for the magnetic clasps. I've discovered I really like needle felting. I made some felted Easter eggs and embellished them with needle felting. How many more times can I use needle felting in a sentence?
Ok, sorry, I'm done now.

I'm very excited, because my parents left today to come visit!!! They made it as far as Windover, UT tonight. They are all quite tired, but happy to be on their way. They haven't both been here in at least two years, so they are long overdue. I am on vacation the whole week they'll be here, so I'm looking forward to that as well.

Yesterday I told my beloved that I was gonna wear pajamas all day...and I did! I couldn't have been any lazier than I was today, and it was great. Got another bag knitted, and I did some more sorting of my stuff. I have too much stuff.
So I guess I wasn't as lazy as I could have been, but it was close.

My poor little doggie is very tired today, since we went for a drive Saturday, and had MIL & FIL over yesterday for dinner. It wears a little guy out, you know...

Well, it's time to get ready for bed. Here's hoping for a great, short week~

1 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home