Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Thursday, May 19, 2005

run, Lori, run

So, today I ran for 11 minutes out of 30. I gotta tell you, I am so freakin' impressed with myself. I can't take any credit for the running though~it's only because my chickens are by my side the whole time that I even started exercising regularly. And because of them the time just flies. Today we were three chickens running, and it was great.
Now, don't get me wrong, I'm still a serious lard-ass. But I can tell some of the lard is getting firmer.

No knitting progress to report. I think I need to start a new project. Or finish the pink fluffy project for my girl. I need to organize my yarn & all the stuff that goes with yarn. It's all over the place, and I swear it's been multiplying. No way did I ever buy so much yarn. I mean, how can I possibly have so much yarn?
Very disturbing.
I have yarn I can't even remember. I have yarn that I can pull out from wherever and say, "Wow, what was that for?" or "Wow, how long have you been living here?"
Very disturbing.

I can't keep my eyes open anymore. We're all squinty eyed here, looking for the bed.
It's time.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home