Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Dad, is that you?

My Dana friend is in Forida, and has been for the last 9 days. I miss her! I talked to her this afternoon. She said the sun's been shining the whole time she's been there. I hate her!! I think I 've seen the sun twice since she's been gone.
What is with this weather?!

Went for a drive with my boys today. Got to do a little road knitting. Ended up in downtown Mpls. I love abbreviating Minneapolis like that. And I love writing POB instead of P. O. Box. I am easily pleased.
Anyhoo, the drive was nice. We didn't go anywhere, just drove, mostly to get out of the house. I think I overstretched something yesterday, in preparation for a jog. Now my butt hurts, but not really my butt, more like my hip. And butt. I don't know, I just like writing butt. But, my butt does hurt. (hee hee!)
Seriously though, I don't know what I pulled. All I know is it hurts. It's better after taking it easy today. Hopefully tomorrow it'll be all better. I don't want to mess with the exercise mojo.

Last night my husband and I experienced what he likes to call my 'selective hearing'. I won't go into the details, but suffice to say that even though I'm 36 years old, old habits die hard. Sometimes, all I hear is Bill P. Coming out of my husband's mouth. Actually only in my head. I am a freak. Still.

Tomorrow I may actually get up the gumption to do something, even if it's wrong. That expression reminds me that I really need to start writing down all of those Bill & Barbara P-isms , before I forget them. I've forgotten more than I ever knew! (that's another one)

For now, it must be time. Doggie is curled up on his little blanket, all wore out from the road trip. He just loves a road trip! I feel like curling up, and hopefully husband will soon too.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home