Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Monday, May 23, 2005

yawny

Man, does this jogging ever make me tired! Feels like I could just fall asleep mid-type. No new knitting to write about, though I have been pondering starting a fingerless glove thingus for my Mom. I think it's something she would really wear a lot. She's just always cold, no matter the temperature .

Wow, I am typo girl tonight. I really hope I've fixed them all. I hate spelling words wrong. No telling tonight though. I will not be held responsible for my typos. I'm really too tired to care.

Seems like some funny thing happened today, that I thought would be great blog fodder. For the life of me, I can't remember what it might have been. I might just as well close this thing up. I am, as Bill P. would say, "As worthless as tits on a boar hog."

Now that's pretty worthless.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home