Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Monday, August 15, 2005

are you ready for some...

Just knitting away on my Sockapal2za socks. Not very exciting, really. I'm almost to the heel turning point. Maybe once I get through the heels I will take a picture to post. Until then, no sock pictures.

I'm so excited about football season being here! Well, I know it's just preseason, but I still love it!! I keep thinking about doing a Fantasy Football thing, but have no idea how to start. It's probably too late to start one now. Which is ok, considering I have plenty to do these days.
It's ok~I feel so much better now that I actually give a rip about the dust bunnies taking over my living room. Well, half a rip, at least.

Well, when I started this post I was full of wonderfully witty things to blog about. And now they're gone.
So this is a good time for a goodnight.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home