Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

not better, but late

Well, vacation is over. It's been over for a week now, and I'm just now sitting down to blog. It's been a busy week, and made worse by me getting sick this weekend. I have a 'viral respiratory infection'. Just means I get to feel like crap for another week. I just hope the lovely little pearl shaped pills I got really do help the cough stop long enough for me to get some sleep. I'm going on 3 nights of inadequate sleep. This makes me very crabby. Plus missing two days of work, and possibly another tomorrow, if I don't GET SOME SLEEP!!!
The good news is, I did finally start my Sockapaltwoza sock (socks). Yes, I'm doing them both at the same time, toe up on two circulars. I've made two other pairs of socks, one pair one sock at a time and the other both socks at the same time. I definitely like to knit them both at the same time. Besides my little, ahem, finishing problem, I could tell a difference in size between the two socks I knit separately. Knitting them at the same time means two socks, one size. With the added bonus of not having to really talk myself into finishing the other sock.
I am using the Meilenweight Multiringel yarn I bought at The Yarn Cafe. I lost the ball band so I have no idea if I'm spelling that right or not. So far, it's working nicely. I'm not doing any kind of pattern, since the yarn is one of those variegated types. I just want to let the yarn do its thing. I don't have enough knitted up yet to be worthy of a photo, but maybe soon. Although I still can't seem to get any pictures to post ever since Blogger changed its picture posting thing. And yes, this may be operator error (as usual) and I've just gotten too impatient to try and figure it out. Like I would do that! Currently, Blogger is supposedly posting a picture as I type. It's not working though. And I'm pretty much done here. I have a picture of the two Meilenweight yarns I have that I thought I'd post, with the striped one I'm using in the front. But, no luck.
So, time to end this thing and go back to my regularly scheduled coughing.
Here's to your health, and mine too!
(Someday)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home