Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Once upon a time there were 3 chickens...


3 chickens Posted by Picasa

I had such a good time in Little Falls with my two chickens! I think they really had a good time also. We all bought some stuff, ate some food, and looked at lots of crafts. Better throw in a little people watching too~it was a good place for that. I came home with a personalized scarecrow and some lovely blown glass flowers. I believe it's the first Craft Fair where I actually bought something besides food. (You should have seen my very phallic foot-long corn dog!)

On the knitting front, I am finally out of Heel Hell. Took me three tries, and numerous short row heel instruction readings, but I do have heels on my socks now.
Even with my MFAT I would have been done with these bad boys already, if not for the heel issue. Even though it's been awhile since I knit my other two pairs of socks, I do not remember any troubles like this. I really thought I did short row heels, but maybe not. Oh well, they're practically done now, so I should quit complaining, right?

Got to see two football games on TV today. You know I was in Hogg Heaven...I love me some football!
I was sorry to see the Vikings lose, because I really wanted them to be able to stick their tongues out at all the people who say they're nothing without Randy Moss. They did not play well. Although, to be honest, the defense did some good stuff. Daunte looked like he'd never played before. Too bad.
The 49ers won. Boy was Bill P happy! The Packers lost, which was a bummer, but the Lions won, and that was good. I love Steve Mariucci, and am very hopeful his team will just play better and better each game.
That's the end of my football recap.

It was a good day~got to be with my beloved, knit and watch football, and play with my little doggie.
I have a good life, and I'm very thankful for it. Even more so these days, with so many people still homeless and without their families. I really hope it gets better soon.

In the meantime, I'm gonna keep hoping and praying...

1 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that your socks will be on their way by the middle of this week. They are coming from a far away land (ok, not that far) so it may take a little while to get to you.

xoxo

Your Sock Pal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home