Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Friday, June 24, 2005

wee little socks


Posted by Hello I don't believe these socks could be any cuter! Nor could little TDub, wearing them on his hands. I didn't share that picture, just because. Trust me, it's very cute. His feet are almost big enough for them. They reminded me of why I enjoyed knitting socks, the two other times I've done so. It's fun, and you get almost immediate gratification. Sure, the yarn is puny and the needles are abitch to work with, but you can see progress so quickly.
These socks were knit with plain old Sugar 'n Cream kitchen cotton, with size 7 DPNs. Was easy, quick, and very similar to a 'regular' sock, with the heel turning and picking up of stitches. I don't even believe I made any booboos. I mean, I'm sure I did but nothing I can see outright.

So, tomorrow is garage sale day for me. Dana friend and Kelly started today. Dana said it was a zoo! And that someone even bought lots of my junk. I'll have to go root around for more junk to sell! I'm pretty sure I've got junk I don't even know about!

Speaking of junk, my workout has been suffering this week, due to crazy work hours. I've only exercised Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday this week. None for me tonight~I've taken a 'sleeping aid' (doncha just love the terminology of sleeping pills?) and it won't be long before I am gone.
And by gone I mean asleep. Snoring. (which, according to my beloved, I do. On occasion) (the nerve of him, to say such a thing. Next thing I know he'll be accusing me of being the farter and not the fartee.) Ok, where was I? Oh yes, sleeping. Sleeping is good, and I haven't done nearly enough of it this week. So I've made an attempt to 'aid my sleep' and will hopefully be crashing soon. So, probably, I should be finishing this here post. So I won't further embarass myself. Great word, isn't it? Embarass.
I will buy sockapal-2-za sock yarn this weekend, and maybe post pictures. Can't wait to get started!!!
I just woke up with a start, so this means the end.
For now.
Good night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home