Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

happy days

One of these days I'm gonna get my shit together and really figure out this blog business. I see so many cool blogs, and I have dreams of having my own really cool blog. Problem is, sometimes I'm blogging when I should be knitting. I mean, I want to be knitting all the time, right? So, when I'm blogging, I really want to be knitting. When I'm reading OPB (Other Peoples Blogs) I can knit at the same time. Depending of course on what I'm knitting.
But, no matter how hard I try, I cannot knit and type at the same time.
Yes I have.
Tried.
Failed.
Gave up.

Beyond failure...
I finished the wee little baby socks. They are blocking. That's my loving euphemism for washing the hell out of them and throwing them in the dryer. Gotta be wash and dryable, right? Tomorrow I will give them to T Dub and hope they don't fall apart. But really, he's not even a month old, so how tough do they have to be? And the sockies are too big for him yet, I think. I really don't know, I have no idea what size these guys would be considered.
I'll take a picture of them tomorrow when they are nice and dry, and try to post it. Wish me luck, it's been awhile since I last posted a picture.

My beloved is feeling so much better today~I am so happy about that. I hate for him to be having so much pain. Today was the first day he was able to be up for longer than 20 minutes! On the road to recovery.

Ok, it's looking like bedtime around here.

Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home