Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Fall


Posted by Picasa
I tried really hard to get the perfect fall picture yesterday, and none of the 17 I took came even close to showing the gloriousness of fall. (I think I may have just made up a word there, but I don't care.)
This particular photo is of Lake Netta, the sweetest little town and lake nearby. Only about 15 minutes away from where I live. My beloved took me for a drive yesterday morning, and it was so nice. Little doggie got to go too.

As usual, I am trying to get my square done for the knitting retreat afghan at the last minute. I am hampered by some strange thought that I can design my own pattern for the thing. Why, I do not know.
Must just hate myself real bad.
I've now done 3 swatches, and have even printed out graph paper to really get the thing going.
In my next life, I swear, I'm not gonna be a procrastinator!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home