Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

How old do I look?


happy birthday Posted by Picasa
This is a picture my husband took of us Saturday. He said, "We look very happy." We are. It still surprises me, how happy I can be, and how happy someone can be with me.
Life is good.

I am knitting away on my Mom's Amethyst socks. It's just knitting in the round. Round and round. Not at all worth a picture. Maybe when I get to the heel. And you know I'm hoping to not get stuck in heel hell with this pair.
I have wondered with these socks if I should go down a needle size. I think I will for the next pair, just to see what happens. Not that I'm thrilled with the idea of knitting with size 2 needles. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

Got to watch lots of football Sunday, and then last night. It was good to see Brett Favre enjoying himself again, even though his team lost. I thought they played well, toward the end anyway.
It's all starting to get good now.

Well, SVU is on and I must go watch. This is such a good show. Along with Criminal Intent. Although they fargged us with new detectives last time. Don't get me wrong, I like Chris Noth. But he's no Bobby Goran.

So, for now, goodnight. I hope we all sleep well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home