Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Really?


Posted by Picasa Does this picture need a caption?
I took this picture on Setember 10, on the way up to Little Falls with Lizz & Carol. I knew it was there, I'd seen it once before on a road trip with my husband. Was just up that way last weekend and the sign was gone.
I hope they didn't have to give away too many free haircuts.
There actually web sites devoted to mullet sightings. I know, I've been to at least two. I have no idea how many there are. All devoted to documenting mullet sightings.
Funny stuff.

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Too funny! I posted the same photo on my blog!!!!!

http://knit-whit.blogspot.com/2005/09/mullets-should-be-illegal.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home