Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Gobble Gobble

This is my first time on the computer while wearing my new glasses. In that one line alone I had three typos. I think I need some practice with the things. They are awfully cute though, I may just have to post a picture.

Tomorrow my beloved and I will take our little doggie to his grandparents house, where he will stay while we are on our mini-vacation that happens to take place over Thanksgiving weekend. (there were, like, 10 typos in that never-ending sentence!)
We are going away, I know not where. Husband is surprising me with a little road trip. He knows I am having a particularly hard time this Holiday season, since I don't get to be with my family for either T-day or Christmas. Truthfully, I would rather just skip them both this year. But I am trying to remember that it's not just about me, and even when I am sad I can still be happy.
Does that make any sense?

I am so tired from not sleeping at all last night, after a really awful experience at work. Not so much at work, but after work, involving co-workers. I am still trying to process the whole thing, but it's hard because what happened really hurt my feelings. Plus it pissed me off.
That pissed-off hurt thing is hard for me to get over.

I can't think straight anymore tonight~maybe some good sleep will make things less painful, or at least less important. Nothing like the cold, hard light of day to clear up a fuzzy mind.

Here's to a very Happy Thanksgiving, for all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home