Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

more

I'm so excited! I've officially been accepted into Alison's Sockapal-2-za over at The Blue Blog. Now I get to buy yarn and figure out a pattern, and get knitting. Has to be done and ready to mail by September 15th. I think to myself 'that won't be a problem, that's plenty of time', but deep down inside I can't help but htink of what a horrible procrastinator I am.
But I will get them done in time!

Not much knitting going on the last two days. Busy, busy at work, and after. We had a little baby shower today after work for Deb, who is pregnant with her second child. It was great fun, and so nice for us to all be enjoying ourselves and each other.

My husband is having surgery on his back tomorrow, and I am home with him for the next 5 days. I predict, and am hoping for, lots of knitting! In fact, I need to get my act together and get all my good stuff in a bag for tomorrow. So this should end this short post.

Short and sweet. Just like me. Well, short and sometimes sweet. Mostly short and stout, just like the teapot. But today during my run/walk I made it two miles in 35 minutes! I've been slowly increasing my speed, and it's paying off. I'm very pleased, and actually quite proud of myself. Who knew I'd still be running after a month?
Just keep running chicken. This is our motto now. I should get some shirts made up!

Ok, really now.
Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home