Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

make up my mind

No work for me tomorrow, and boy am I happy! Told my little doggie that we would go check out some yard sales in the morning~just the two of us. He was suitably excited. He just has a little nub of a tail, and when it wiggles so does his whole body. So dang cute! I wonder how many times I've said that about him?
Yes, I am in love with my dog. Not in a sick, perverted way. Just a sweet, he's-so-cute-I-wanna-mash-him way.
That sentence brings to mind one of my all-time favorite jokes...What's the difference between kinky & perverted? When you're kinky you use a feather, when you're perverted you use the whole chicken!

Maybe I shouldn't have posted that, but oh well. It says something about my sense of humour. It just always makes me laugh. Someday I may even tell my Joe Shit joke, which is my absolute, # 1, all-time favorite joke.

Yes, I've known for a long time that there's something wrong with me.

I still haven't decided what to do with the Amethyst yarn. Gauntlets, or socks? Gauntlets or socks? I'm leaning toward socks, since I promised my mother I'd make her some. And that was a long time ago.
But I really want to make some of those gauntlet things. I even bought two skeins of yarn just for them. One is a denim type yarn, the other a cool multi-color pink/green/yellow/orange variegated. Both are Meilenweit by Lana Grossa. I can't wait to see how they look all knitted up. Maybe I'll post a picture of them, in their virginal, un-knitted, still with the label on the skein glory.

For now, it's looking like bed time. Not a bad thing, really. My 14 minutes running out of 30 minutes walking made me tired today. Woo Hoo!! I just gotta say my chickens are the best~ we really help each other keep going. I love them both so much!

Ok, really now.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home