Why Not Knit?

there's no such thing as too much knitting...

Friday, June 03, 2005

I hate that word


yarn for gauntlets Posted by Hello

Ok, so my sleeping pill is gonna kick in any minute now, so I gots to be quick. Hopefully I won't misspell nuthin' cuz I won't have time to check.
Maybe this isn't the best shot of the Lanna Grossa Meilenweit blue denim wool & cotton mutiringel. Now that's a name I like. MULTIRINGEL I bet it sounds great with a fake accent. My friend Renate (she's German) would make this multiringel really sound awesome in her awesome German accent. Did I say that she's German?

Well, enough being funny. Hah! No.way.must.be.funny. I dreamed the other night that I was hanging around with Captain Kirk. Now wasn't he something? I just loved the way he timed his lines. Pure perfection. And his delivery! Bones, does it get any better than this?

Seriously, I shouldn't be talking smack about the captain. I might get beamed up, and I'm not ready!

Anyhoo~there was supposed to be some yarn in this here post, and I hope to heaven I already did that part, cause there ain't nothing more I can do here.

'Cept to say good night. Pill may have kicked in somewhere in there. Can you tell? Nah!

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home